Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Have you ever tried to ignore the obvious and look at the positive side of the negative and the negative side of the positive?Lets try This is a positive picture....as far as i know! Ok the positive side is the smiley itself...a typical one(yellow n black) which cheers you up. Ok coming to the negative side....Doesn't it look sinister to you? Umm like the black background and the crooked smile...it looks a bit fake...( i might be going crazy) Can't think of anymore negative things about this one!!Lets go to the next picture....
Hmm the negative side of this pic is the smoking i guess but the positive side is the kind ols man...his smile.You can see he's decent.Right? I don't knowwwwwww........
This is not working....

Choro yaar...This is verry exhausting..ans I can't think of the positives and negatives right now..I'm starving.........(roza)
Well i should look at the bright side right? Hmm let me think, today's my sister's first roza....yayyyyy
And ofcourse I might meet *sumone* today...MIGHT.....but still!!!!!!
yayay I'm learning fast.
okay gotta go.....i'll elaborate later ....ciaooooo