Sunday, October 23, 2005

why am I angry huh?

why are you so irritable? why are you so angry? what's bothering you? Asheyy speak up!!!!!
Arghhhhhhh...it makes me so mad. They want me to speak up haan? Well if I do , they'll think I'm being rude...so in my opinion its better to keep quiet and burn within yourself. Sometimes I think my blood might be made up of Red Hot anger and White Hot anger instead of R. Blood cells and W.Blood cells.And if all this anger would take shape, it would be a raging, cold, ugly monster. I mean when people try to talk to me when Im angry and I quiten down, they think that Im satisfied and that Im calm but little do they know that they can not calm that monster down and its eating me up from within bit by bit....one day Im gong to be as hollow as a whistle and they can harp on and on about how I should not get soo angry etc. They never try to ask me why I am angry! Its like they avoid getting tangled into my problems or else awkward about the fact that they might find something about me which they wouldn't be able to cope with. I might not remain the cute little asheyy then! I might be one of those horrible girls they talk about in the hope that I will not take after them. But did they care to find out whether I was always like thm, or that I may not be the angel they think I am or that something about them might bother me and I could hate them,? Oh no! that can't be possible! I'm their own fleshand blood...how the hell can I hate them...Oh thats impossible. But to tell you the truth it isn't! I can hate them, I can criticize them and I can want to be alone!
One of the things I hate is when they insist that privecy isn't nice because then your child becomes too involved in himself and stops caring about the world.....which may be true. I wouldn't know! All I know is that I need my space ...to frown , to cry or to scorn or just to spread my wings ...they shouldn't care! Because privacy is one of your basic necessities and rights as a human being.......
arghhh thsi has only made me more angryy...............damn!