Thursday, October 13, 2005

stray vibes-AGAIN!

hmmpphhh im having one of my mood swings...the fact that as i was almost publishing my first posts , my pc. decided to prevent it, is not helping.........arghhh why do i own so much rubbish.......
My mother seeing my mood has rushed off in to the kitchen muttering something which sounded oddly like 'chilli brains' i dunno whether she was toking to me about how i should chill my brains or that i had chillis for brains or maybe she was just uttering the name of a new exotic dish she had prepared....and believe me i don wanna find out...

I have nothing to do......stray vibes probably coming frm my sister of sulking have engulfd me and im totally under their influence....my dear sis is now smiling her "angelic smile" as my aunt calls it though i personally think her face looks all strained and she looks constipated.......and this remark has often caught stray vibes of disapproval from various elders............