Wednesday, October 26, 2005

TiRed!!!!

Its ramzan and im very tired. Iftar parties tire me a lot. Aunts calling you over to their places, cousins asking you to come to some weird restaurant for I ftar and friends bugging you to join them at pizza Hut (that was awesome by the way....29 people!!!!!) All you end up doing is making friends with the little boy sitting next to your table, who is as bored to death as you are. Atleast thats what I did! Made friends with this cute little boy (umer) who was showing me how to hiss like a snake.....I put ina few gasps of wonder and we became best of friends....atleast for the day.

But the sad part were the guys-men over there. Ther was this particular man who was wearing a prayer-cap on jeans and a t-shirt. He kept staring at my cuz and me. He had the oddacity to wiggle his eyebrows at me! I couldn't help laughing which made him more cheeky.My cuz is still not talking to me because of that:P not that I care!

Some of these parties are a weeny bit interesting. Only if there are some nice guys thre:p
And I mean those without prayer-caps on their jeans!hehe Im bad.
Well seriously. That idiot looked so weird.Imagine1 Here is this man in black jeans and a black t-shirt with long hair wearing a a triangular pryaer-cap!
hehe ciao gotta go!!!!!!!