Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Im sooo totally history.....

Im so going to be history cuz my mother will kill me this week.Why? Cuz I flunked the goddamned history test. The worst part of it is that it is History we're talking about..No one flunks history!I mean its just rattofying stuff and reproducing it on paper. But no I flunk! I have never flunked history before but the day I say"Oh for the first time in my life the test went great" surprises of surprises I flunk.Yayyyy!!!!!!!!!!!I feel relaxed enough for someone who is fearing death....extinction....boo hoo ...ther'll be no asheyy....oh God I don't want the world to be so happyy.... :P
Waise, why do we have to study history? Isn't it time we moved ahead and took a fresh breath of air.Its time we forget our aweful goddamned past, and move ahead.Its time we stop memorizing the number of wives some King had, and start to look at the number of women raped.
How does History help us? Doesn't it only tell us about how you take out your own religion once you gain power like Akbar The Great? Doesn't it show us how to turn around and tell the poor that if they don't have bread why don't they have cake instead? like Marie Antoinette.

Ok now the test is history.Im not talking about it anymore.......

Our class is full of weirdos.I mean I won't name anyone but lets call this certain person...shasha.She goes around strutting llike she owns the school. I mean how many people you know ask you stupid questions just for the heck of it?how many? I mean she comes up to me and asks me if my ear hurt. I was confused and like a normal person asked her whether it looked swollen or red(the second piercing does give me that kind of trouble) But she goes like its a free country and she can ask me whatever she wants whenevr she likes!
I mean how idiotic is that. She goes around asking random questions which sound dumb like "Have you studied?" so the other person goes like "is there a test?" and she says "no!" with a confused look.
I mean it may sound alright now and maybe uhh normal but its so annoying having her around. She tells on everyone, and cuz of this heard a half-an -hour lecture from yours truly!:)
She has these big round freaky eyes which she rolls every second and shares my first name!(hard luck , i know!)
But if you see a short, annoying, question-asking, pestering 14-year-old with the name that sounds like shasha, its HeR!.....beware!
And I forgot she can cry too with all of the other annoying things she does........
We;'re so going to murder her when we get the chance....I mean this is why they taught us Julius Caesar right?:P
Well so you see we come back to history teaching us horrible things like how to assassinate someone!
ok i know I'm being one of those the-grapes-are-sour types but studying is not what bothers me, its the learning part, the tests and exams!
I mean ok Mr.Jinnah was brilliant....but is it exactly brilliance if when a person asked which side he was from, Congress or the League he says "Indian first, Indian second and Indian third"
Isn't it what we call indecisiveness today? Isn't it not being sharp enough to retort back?
I don't know...he got us a free country though...i guess thats what matters....So that means keh if I do something which is considered great, my Mum will forget the history test....Cool !!!!
I'll do that hen...Ciao gotta go and think:P