Saturday, October 15, 2005

Early Bird...*starved*

Ever heard of that"Early bird gets the worms" thing? well but in ma case its not that..Woke up at 10 (early for saturday) but i can\t get the worms..oopz i mean food..breakfast...water..AnYtHiNG !!!!!!!!!
CUZ iM FASTING... yah me fasting...moi!!! kewl or wat?
weelll that familiar craving for caffeine (in any form) is enveloping me........

Well as I told you, I did wriggle out of that Little Tea Party thing ......hehe now I can look forward to a bright happyyy day.
But how can yyou wen ur starved......i only had a bit of toast in sehri and a sip of tea....only becuz at one in the morning I had had Chocolate Mousse while I was reading....hmmm it was heavenly...and so in sehri at four-ish in the morning I cudn\t have anything else.....sad what chocolate does to u naa?

I'll meet ma cuz today....ddear ol\ cuz...and im gonna hear about wat she did at her frends house...best frend actually ...bf u no?. As a foreplay to u no? excercise ma curiousity she told me bits and pieces of the things they did...which did sound exciting.....pity it involved sumone I loathe......loath.....detest.......her bf. Hmpphh that diot....In our case it is
"I hate u...u hate me....we\re a hating family...with a great big frown and a slap for each o' u....won't u say u hate me too?!!!!!!"
Barney eat ur heart out!!1:P
This song is stuck in ma head since ma sis kept singing it wen I was half-asleep today in the morning.....so ma subconcious picked up the stray vibes of this lame barney song and here i am...everything's reminding me of it..............the pains of having siblings.................

I was just trying to take out sum decent clothes from my closet wen a whole avalanche of clothes, socks, hangers etc came tumbling on top of me....my mother who was calmly reading the paper with great style and the air of an old man who's got nothing better to do .....put down the papers so hard that they actually made a loud sound...yeah papers!!!!! but maybe it was just the frame which went down with it......I can see my sister's constipated face staring at me from the frame....

My sister wants to die today....she is tempting me with olives(yum), awoke me up at nine-ish cuz she had to use the bathroom, den she was hungry...finally at nine-thirty, I went to sleep again only to be woken up by sum banging sound....which was cuming cuz my sis was banging o the floor wid a stick(don ask me how it got there, beats me how it did) and singign"I luv u u luv me we're a happi family"
We won't b a happy family if u don shuttup I screamed, but she only gave me grin and blew me a kiss....yeah sheez nuts, well my sleep was long gone, so here I am.

well gotta go clear up the mess , in my bedroom before ma mum kills me...ciao!