Friday, October 14, 2005

hmm....BoReD

weekend atlast...........wowowow finally ...I thought it wud never come.........tests , math , math , tests.........thats all i thought of this week!!finally friday!!!! heavn i tell u! but den there's the boredom factor awaiting u every weekend....and in that struggle between me and boredom.....the wrethched boredom always wins.......ok i know im toking crap here.
but den wat shud I do?!

I have this major stomach ache and i had a row wid ma frend........................
Making me feel horrible..tomorrow...this weird aunt party and i have to go.......HAVE TO
cuz apparently that aunt has taken a liking towards me!yah me!! me?!
WHY ME?
i mean ok cuz i was in a good mood one particular day.................i said she looked nice...i know i know, my bad!
but i did and since den sheez been showing me her clothes...but DUH i din't make that mistake again.Duh!
I thought this wud u no? discourage her or sumthing BUT no!!!!!!!!!
i still get invited to her stupid littl eparties...where everyone is in various kinds of frills and pinksssss.......................yeah nice cute fat aunties who burp as loud as a foghorn, who blow their noses as loud.....and of course there is Auntie Honky. She has this incredible bulbous nose that ur tempted to squeeze to hear a honk!!!!no Im serious...........
well but all miseries aside i may be able to wriggle out this party like I did last time.......oh wasnt auntie, depressed?!!!!!!!!!!!lolz BAD me!!!!!!!!!!!