Monday, October 17, 2005

HmMmMm!!!!!!

Oh god.......now i have resolved to type like a normal, kid(or is it supposed to be child!)My very very annoying friend told me off about 3628901 times for writing in slang and for using short forms in a blog,.........
"Its supposed to be a blog for God's sake, ayesha, a bLoG!!!!People are supposed to know you can write well and how much effort does it take anyway? Please Edit your blog, or else give me the link and I'll do it...please...ITS A BLOG!!!"
sHeEeSsShHh!!!!!!!!!
So well since I don't want to be murdered I'll type normally...She doesn't know...IT DOES TAKE EFFORT!
And she even went on to say that
"The blog's my baby, i love it, people read it because I write well and if they don't read it , I'll die, I mean its my bloggie!"
lolz you know what I may have some feeling for my blog, but "a blog being a baby" is a bit welll, exaggerated.

I am soo annoyed! One of my least favourite aunts have taken to coming to my house everyday.
First day!
Me: Mum I'm going to my friends house down the street.
Mum: Ok don't be late
Aunt: What Oh My God!!!!!! a girl walking down the street alone? Oh god!!
Mum: Ummm sooo?
Aunt: Oh God ! And she's wearing jeans....Oh Oh God!!
Me: So?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aunt: Don't be rude my child, do you know? Jeans are "haraam"(forbidden) in Islam! Oh god and to be walking alone?!

Second Day!
Cousin:That man was so freaky, asheyy!
Me: Oh come on.....it was just..
Aunt: Come on where? Going for a walk...I'll come too, don't go alone
Me:AS I was saying, before I was rudely interrupted, it was just a monk wearing..
Aunt:Monkey? I used to own own...Its name was Mirage and it was brown and fuzzy.........
Me: Argghhh and he was wearing a toga-type-thing......
Aunt: Toba-Tek Singh? Have you been there ...Its lovely...When I went there for my honeymoon with your first uncle,......................
Cousin: Ahahahahhahahah!
Aunt: Child stop it! look at asheeyy so cilvilized...so sweet, the darling child
Me: what????????????????

Third day!
Me: mum the pizza's awesome!
Aunt: Pizza! Its not Muslim food....Now! you should only eat roti and lentils and sober food!

Fourth Day!
Aunt: Now what are you always banging into this type writer and T.v?
Me: Aunt, its a computer and I'm typing!!!!!and I don't want to be disturbed.
Aunt: Today's generation!!!!!Oh Oh God!!!!!

Fifth Day!
Aunt: What are you doing?
Me: listening to music!
Aunt: Oh is it Madam Noorjehan?
Me: UMmm no! Its ........
Aunt puts on the headphones and runs out of the room screaming,
Mad , I tell you...Oh Oh God!!!!

But I loved her when...

Aunt: What are you singing all day?
sIS: I love you, you love me...we're ..........
Aunt: Oh please, what kind of vulgar songs the children are singing nowadays, Oh God A kid five years old is saying I love You! Oh Oh God!
Sis: A happy family , with a greatttttttt biggggggggggg hugggggggg..........(some things never change)

Oh I hope she leaves soon..............................