Thursday, April 13, 2006

Lost Innocence............

You don't need a sword to torture me
Laugh your ringing laugh,
when i desperately want to weep.
Thats when your glee and my salty tears,
will merge together
to form a labyrinthe.

A labyrinthe of emotions,
of hurt, of betrayal
Of a false dawn,
a cloudy night
a fake angel.........

When the clearest of the clear things
appear so dark
When the most of the lucid,
appear doubtful
What have you done?
what has caused?
This faltering trust in all my beliefs
and things close to my heart.....

I look at the moon,
so pretty, so far
I look at the sea, and the blinking stars
And i say, it can all be an illusion...........

I want my childhood back...
when nothing mattered
not you , not me
O innocence come back to me
I dont want to believe in love or Cupid,
I'd rather----
much rather believe in the tooth fairy.......