Thursday, February 09, 2006

School tomorrow.........

Oh the ecstacy of having holidays , be it a single-day hol or a forty-five days hol..........
BUT that ecstacy is going to end today....TOMORROW IS A SCHOOOL DAY............
wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... NO FAIR
well I guess life isn't fair:P
how cliched~!
anyway I have nothing great to offer here....Just boring stuff........
Well let me tell you about the time I went to the psychiatry ward.......Well my friend Maheen and I had gone there out of sheer curiosity...or maybve it was because we wanted to see our ultimate destination:P
Well we went to Jinnah Hospital one fine day with M's mum who's a doctor in some other ward.Khair we were walking towards the ward when this man came running towards us shouting"Doctor Sahiba, Doctor Sahiba" Apparently, M's mum was used to this because she appeared really calm and said"Mein yahn ki Doctor nahi hoon" with a soothing tone.......unfortunately at that verry moment, i miled .I don't know why but I did. So, that man looked at me with blazing eyes and whispered"Yeh hospital hai, idher hanso mat!!!!!!!"
AND that freaked me out soo bad.
Then we went to the psychiatry ward which was ina deplorable state....I regretted coming here the minute we entered it. M's mum was looking at us expectantly.So M and I walked into the children's ward and went to the nearest bunk. There was this cute girl lyin with her mother on her side. We loooked ateach other, not knowing what to do. Then I cleared my throat and asked her name.She juat stared. After 2 minutes of continuously asking i gave up on her. Maheen said that w should pretend we were making a report so taht someone might respond.M took out a writing pad and pretended to scribble.
Finally we came out and told M's mum taht she could go and we would look around as her presence was making us uncomfortable. She introduced us to the doctor who was Dr. Ayesha.She was a sweet lady. Khair we went to the main room where the doctors sat and made reports etc. There were two lady docs including Ayesha, and two male ones, One a fat balloon kind of man and the other a thin twig-like man. Twiggy or Genie as we called him because of his weird bbeard was scribbling something onto some papers and wasn't looking up at all.Ayesha introduced us to the other lady who was snoozing and just blinked in responce. The fattie ignored us (he was the head doc as we found out later) and genie didn't look up. Ayesha was impreessed because no one came here just to look around.Well then we sat there in silence as Ayesha was talking to Snoozy. Mahhen took this very opurtunity to beckon towards genie. I ignored her as my Mum called asking me the time she should pick me up. I went out answering the cell. When i came back M had moved a chair to the left and snoozy wa ssitting on the right. There was only one place left which was next to Genie. I refused to sit next to him and glared at maheen. Then I had too and M aheen started grinning like a maniac. Once Genie looked up made a sour face and resumed writing. I was feeling uncomfortabel as Genie was verry young.i STARTED TO WONDER how efficiently studying could ruin a nice guy. mAHEEN STARTED NUDGING ME AND WINKING. khair finally the rounds began and we went with all the docs. As i stood up maheen tried to trip me so i almost fell on top of Genie.He just looked ta me .
After the rounds, We were staning in the corridor ready to leave when this woman came upto me and saidd "Tum, ne danton mein taar lagaya hai?"(have you got wire on your teeth?)
I was like "Haan braces hain"
She said:"Danton ko baand dia hai?"(Have you tied your teeth up) with great big eyes.
I wa sflustered because M was trying not to giggle and was making me laugh. I said:Haan!
She said :Poori bhateesi lagai hai?(have you got the whole jaw made?)
but unfortunately M and I thought she said
"batian lagai hain?(have you put in shiny lights)
This cracked us up so bad and I just sadi "NAHI!"
but then when i understood the question i said"No daanth merey hain, taar unka hai(doc ka?)
meaning the teeth are mine, the wire is the doc's .
This wasn't so funny but thsi marke dthe end of the trip. Spluttering and giggling we ran out of the ward and a soon as I came near the spot where we had met the man, I quieted down and beacme solemn. He just glared at me with disdain.

Lolz............so tahst it ....can't wait to go there again.....ciao