Tuesday, February 21, 2006

its 10:56 and too early to sleep seriously....................Oh yes even if my eyes are desperate to get a rest, and i am literally swaying to and fro BUT no! its just 11 No way am I sleeping so early......hahahahha
an example of pure Stubborness.....................

I should be called Miss Stubborn Ass.........hahahah M.S.A for short........

So miss M.S.A decided that she will not complain about the fact that no one bothers to comment on my blog....hmmppphh....except Saurabh and Sadia......sweet people......

My sweet cousin reads my blog but has certain reservations about the whole thing......like she never comments...No matter what.....weird or what?
Dija! u listening? Me want comments....

Saurabh is just too sweet .....HE COMMENTS....

AND SADIA IS MY DARLING.....

Talking about Sadia.....(my other friend sadia) I finally talked to her.Afetr a period of depression i went through because i thought she was ignoring me.......I finally realized that she was just sort of taking time-out or whatever you call it.....

Sometimes I wonder.....If i take time-out and not talk to my friends just so I can relax and totally ignore all of my friends how will they feel? Will they even notice? Or they might just not care?
Oh that would be soo bad......This is depressing me....
sometimes i think about the time when I'll die.....Will anyone rmemeber me? Will anyone care enough to think of me? Will i have any value even if I won't be present in this world? Will there ever be another Me? will people close to my heart feel an empty space where I left them?
will they? or will they not?
Am I that significant in anyone's life?
Can i ever be?

I don't think so......I don't know! I don'r know what to think........