Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Hallelujah....................

Guess what?
We're going to Karachi University and the Chemistry lab ...COOL or what?
I mean doesn't the Centrifuge machine give you orgasms?
Doesn't Chromatography turn you on?
And don't forget the lovely whale skeleton!

Oh yes............I HATE MY CLASS FELLOWS.............................urghhh women get a life..........Allah aap ko zindagi de.......TAKE MY LIFE TOO.................i don't want to go there.......

There we were dreaming of going to Lahore.....oh the lovely city or whatever and then we were like ok fine....yes yes Tharparker is fine too,........ANYWHERE but karachi.........please....and GUESS WHAT?
we get to go to the bloody KARACHI university....not even fucking hyderabad........not even the beach come to think about it..........OH NO!
Our field trip has to be EDUCATIONAL!

when my two little ears heard this oh-so-wonderful news from our very own science teacher......would you belive my emotions.......I just heard OH MISS THE KARACHI UNIVERSITY? OH WOW........and i wanted to die. Just like that..I waited for the 'whoooooooosh' sound of the Angel of Death descending from heaven to take my traumatized soul and give it a rest......How i would have haunted those miserable creatures........seriously...HEY maybe my body would be kept in the University and then they'd go to see me...........EWWWWWW anywhere but the karachi University plzz God have mercy on me...........

Once again we'll go through the experience of going toa toatallly boring place as a field trip like we went to Mohatta Palace.......there was this exhibition about Jinnah....and OH did we see Jinnah....He was everywhere.NeVER had I ever seen sooo many pictures, portraits and paintings of Jinnah.Sheesh he must have been a famous model....There was jinnah lying on a bundle of hay, there he was with a cigar in his mouth, there he was in a horse carriage, there ina cowboy hat, there huggin someone, there kissing someone, there having dinner , another depicting him reading a newspaper.....................................
I magine ..........................It was a bit weird seeing The Father of the Nation being soo.... umm excuse me for saying this.....Human. Lol

But in the end , the sad part is ....We will go to that bloody University and yes that will be the only trip anywhere for the whole fucking year..........................

.................................................poor li'l moi