Monday, January 09, 2006

X X X

I guard you when you sleep. I cook food for you and your children. I bring you water. I drive you places. I wash your clothes.I tend your garden. I keep your car running. I sweep your roads. I risk my life for yours everyday. My fingers are worked to the bone building your home, cleaning your house and making your existence possible.

IF I WERE NOT WHO I AM THEN YOU WOULD NOT BE WHO YOU ARE!!!!!!!!



all of this is true. All the manual work in our day-to-day lives is done byu such people ; our maids, cooks, drivers, dhobi's, maali's, chowkidaars, vendors, sweepers etc etc etc
I magine life without these people. I magine is all of us were living in this wonderful life and had all the luxuries. WouldPakistan be the same? These people need respect!!!!!!
And we are the ones who can give it to them.
life isn't easy for our WORKING CLASS HEROES