Sunday, January 08, 2006

Brr........... its freezing

here i am, in a sweater, jacket and jeans wearing socks and shivering like its -6 degrees outside!
well i did find out that a couple of days ago, Karachi's temperture was -2 degrees at 4 in the morning. Imagine waking up one day to find snow on the roads. Oh my God!!!!!
Definitely cool!!!!!!!!!!

Winter brings with itself an atmosphere of gloom and utmost despair. It is in winter that I am as depressed as a shrivelled gourd. Its a time to brood, to think of the new year, to be quiet for once and listen to the inner voice, to get to know yourself better and to think of things of great emotional value to you.....................................Yeah thats what winter means to me! AND EXAMS.......................

Well, because of Eid, there's this unbearable stink in the air which is affecting your's truly's brain(not that she had much up there, but anyway...)Animals Animals, everywhere.......i feel like singing (told you about the brain) Well my sister has taken to relating her experiences withh, cows, goats and SHEEP(she exclaims with delight) to me..........Arghhhh do I care if a sheep is "softie softie" or if a small *bakra* is called 'teddy bakra'? My dear sister who knows I have a deep hatred for cows and goats(well maybe because a goat made me run 10 miles ,once, before it decided that it was time to retreat and the cow which came towards me head forward almost sticking its horns into my stomach just to be *friendly* as my cousin said) tries to convince me to feed them all the time using the tone she uses only when she wants my Kit-Kats.Its soo annoying because she knows I will never ever feed a cow or a goat or even a 'softie softie sheepie' just because she thinks its great fun. I'd much rather write on my blog, thank you very much or finish ' Broken Verses ' (Kamila Shamsie)..........hmmmphhhhhhhh

I am waiting for the result.................RESULT.RESULT.RESULT. am I becoming a robot like Fussy said? Did Dexter reallly make me into a robot? No can't be! Not Dexter, my love!!!!!!I don't care about Fussy or her theories!!!!!

My friend Alu, is soo depressed and the person who made her into this suicidal freak is going to get it from me....I swear....maybe not today or tomorrow but DEFINITELY someday and that day will be the day he will go to meet his LORD!!!!!!!!! I swear!I don't get the mentality of such freaks , woo a girl, claim your love blah blah blah and then "uhum! My Mother is getting me married to a girl, my cousin, and I swear i don't like her but I have to listen to Mummy darling"
Oh and what about the time 'Mummy Darling' told you to quit smoking or to study hard or to stop talking to girls etc etc, the list goes on But ' Mummy Darling' names a girl very beautiful and you say " Oh Mom but of course I'm going to listen to you!"
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Such freaks......................Uh-oh i think I hear a cow mooing very close by.....No it can't be ! I must be imagining it.....Oh no!!...................................AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH