Saturday, October 21, 2006

death ....is here somewhere

this is the third time in two years that i've seen death creeping into my life and the lives of people close to me.I'm not talking about random deaths but those which affected me more than the others and those which i'm sure will leave me scarred for life.

Not again, not now. Those were my first words when i heard.
NO i thought
Please God, No.

May her soul rest in peace

How am i supposed to gather up shards of myself once again?
As it is I've lost so many, the last two times I tried to gather them up.
How am i supposed to build myself up into the strong girl I once was?

Why is it happening to me? Why is it happening to thme?
Why oh God.

Angelina's death was self-inflicted. I blame only her.
Huma's death was accidental yet unfair.
Aunty's death is MADNESS. Four daughters left behind with a Good-for-nothing father.

I always fail to feel vey sorry for the deceased. They go. They leave. They just die.
What about the people left behind?
What about the people who are left clueless not to mention mother-less, father-less, daughter or son-less?
You tell me?
Who wil look after thme?

Only God
o Allah
help them.
Please.
Help me, please.
- please.