Saturday, July 01, 2006

holidays....boridays (bored in these days)

lol
the title makes no sense.....and so does this boredom.
i mean yes it is the hols and yes there is nothign to do.....BUT precisely the question. WHY isN'T there anything to do?

ughhh.
except for clothes and shoes and jewellery. why?
oh because my Mammoo is getting engaged!!!!!!yeah we finally did convince him.....
Meanos aren't we?:P

and yes My darling cousin is getting married.
cool....or what?
but honestly....i like the girl he's gettign married to better than him(my cousin) :P:P maybe cuz we share the same name:D

is taht a sin ? Oh hope not.

My twoo bestesttt friends are busy these days.
sadia= it seems is non-existant....not that i mind.... i juts feel sad when she isn't around.

Ayesha= with admissions and stuff.....not that she talks to me anyway...that much...:D

maheen is not that busy....just ali'l bit and yes she does give me attention. Do i lovee it?
hhahahhah