Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Sometimes life gets so peaceful and quiet. And comfortable. Like, right now..
Tea, music and my blog. Its my own little world. A world where i dont really have to compose my words or try to be something im not. Im aesha here. Raw. Real. And its amazing. I dont have to pretend i like something or someone. I can some right out with it.

*I hate you, U.K*

See?

Feels good :s

I HATEEEEEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
HATE. HATE. HATE youuuuuuuuuuu

=/
ok must stop.

There's a weird brochure kind of thing lying under the table and i can see the words " YOUR WORLD IS.."
Even though I'm very curious and i want to know what my world is according to this piece of paper, I'm too lazy to investigate.

You see? Sometimes things are at an arm's length ...

*Like the moon , that day, at the farm-house...*

...But you just dont wanna reach..