Friday, January 12, 2007

Written in urdu.....!

Hey i didn't know journalism was "sahafat" in urdu. Almost everyone in the class knew except me! And journalism is one of my career options. How pathetic is that? I mean what if, one day when I've become a journalist, someone asks me,
"What do you do miss. aiesha?"
I'll probably say, "Oh I'm a journalist!"

What if...just imagine a person looking dazed, saying, "KIA?"
then what would i have done huh? I'd have been looking through the urdu dictionary (lughat, we call it)See!! You have to know what your career is called in Urdu to make everyone understand. How embarrassing is it man? I didn't know what sahafat was:P

Okay here's a list of my career options:

* Journalism - (thank to ms. siddique, i know this one!) Sahafat.
* Author - Musannif
* Fashion designer - um Kapra designer? (??) :S
SEE I DONT KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!
* R.J - Radio pe ganey chalaney wali! haha
See i dont know! :(:( *sniff*
* Actress - Ada-kara
* Psychologist - Zehni Amraaz ki Doctor! (but isn't that psychiatry?:S)
* Lawyer - Waqeel
I won't even bring in....
* Film-making - Films banana (heh)
* Editor - ?dont know?
*Advertisement manager - GOD knows!

I'M SO IGNORANT. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?

Okay did you know that "sheh-sawaari" is horse-back riding in Urdu?:P Lol how weird.