Tuesday, January 09, 2007

....:(

Isn't it strange how one minute you are as happy as a lark and you want to sing and dance and praise the Lord and the next minute you are down in the dumps, planning to kill yourself and nothing can cheer you up. I don't know how it happens so quickly and swiftly:like a predator hunting its prey and killing it within seconds. Depression hunts and kills all the good feelings - joy, satisfaction and the likes - and leaves not even a morsel behind, for us, to console ourselves with.

I have stopped trusting those tiny moments of pleasure because the paranoia that they will be replaced by sorrows is always there. I hate being depressed yet i allow myself to wallow in this state. I dont know. Never said i was normal.

Sigh I'm probably not even making sense. Ugh.