Thursday, December 21, 2006

Its when you're alone. Only then. Your body, your soul, your mind all become blank but in a relaxing sort of way. The only sound is the snoring of your brain, a gentle humming. It is then, when you ponder. Ponder about Him, about life, about existance, about everything under the sun. How lovely it is, to sit by yourself in one dark corner, hidden from the world and talk to yourself. Self-discovery in darkness. No light required. Discover new worlds inside the depth of your skin, your soul.....

Soemtimes when I'm alone, i close my eyes with my palms. tightly. And i can see beautiful colours and swirly patterns. They are all wispy and just a tiny movement of teh eye makes the current disappear. In its place come new colours. Miracle of life. Spontaniety. It is just so ceautiful. I can sit for hours feeling my self disappear in the sea of colours....