Wednesday, November 08, 2006

In denial....

Well what do you expect anyway?

We were assembled in the morning in front of the school building and the headmistress had just announced the dates of the Exams.I felt a shiver go down my spine and felt goosebumps on my arms (ps. goosebumps are normal for me.I am emotionally very sensitive)Anyway hearing that the exams dates would once again include my birthday, i felt like strangling myself.And then suddenly we heard her say that grade 10 and 11 would not have exams. Sure that we heard her wrong, we all said "umm what?" because this must be the first time in history that any Grade was not having exams. She repeated the statement and we al whooped. Ignoring the excited cries, the jealous looks of the grade 9 people esp. Iqra's li'l sister, whatever her name is I just looked on. I couldn't beleive it. I didn't want to believe it , incase it wasn't true. I felt like syaing "ahan, and bring on the fineprint now."
But it was true, and we're not having our exams! But it was all too much for poor li'l me who was iamgining her birthday on an exam day again.

But i didn't join in the class excitement, because i was in denial.

me: Amna. exams horaey hain.
amna: haan haan horaey hain, they're jsut kidding.

so we were al in denial actually. I mean c'mon when did we ever NOT have exams?

WHOOP-DE-DOOOPIEEEEEEEEE

yea yea I'm out of the denial stage:P